PEERE International Conference is ready and this time it will be an online, free open event.
From the 29th of September to the 1st of October, don't miss the largest virtual meeting on Peer Review.
The topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of peer review in scholarly journals, funding agencies and research assessment
- Estimating editorial and reviewer bias
- The impact of different peer review models (single vs. double blind, confidential vs. open etc.) on reviewer attitudes and editorial decisions
- Incentives, motivation and recognition in peer review
- Social network analysis of peer review and editorial policy
- Models and theories of peer review: principles, functions and management
- Computer simulation studies of peer review dynamics and outcomes
- Applications of bibliometrics, altmetrics and scientometrics to peer review
- Perspectives from policy makers, grant funding agencies, libraries and publishers
The full programme is available on the site, including sessions from Sara Schroter (BMJ) on biomedical peer review research, Jessica Polka (ASAPBio) on preprints, EASE Council members Jadranka Stojanovskia, and Ana Marušić hosting two lightning sessions, and a panel discussion with Duncan Nicholas, Bahar Mehmani and Flaminio Sqauzzoni (who also chairs PEERE and the conference).
Registration information can be found here.
Follow PEERE on Twitter for more information and updates.
We shall see you there!