This year sees the 15th Annual Meeting of ISMPP, which will address the topic of Communicating Science in an Era of Innovation and Change.
The event will be held April 15-17, 2019, in National Harbor, MD, USA, gathering publishing professionals to explore how we can adapt and innovate to more effectively communicate medical and scientific information to healthcare decision makers and patients.
The three-day program will focus on cutting-edge trends in medical publishing and scientific communications, such as:
• Modern Technology Meets Medical Publications
• Artificial Intelligence in Medical Publications
• Open Access and Academic Freedom
• Navigating Data Deposition Requirements for Publication
• Author COIs and Disclosures - Opportunities for Transparency vs. Obfuscation
• Communicating Science More Effectively to the Public
• Building Your Clinical Value Story/Value Dossier
• Competitive Intelligence
ISMPP are delighted to again offer EASE members a 10% discount on Annual Meeting registration, with a special discount code. Members, look out for our monthly newsletter for your special discount code. This offer applies to Early Bird pricing until February 28, and Standard pricing until March 27.
Find out more about the meeting at www.ismpp.org/annual-meeting.